Friday, July 4, 2008

Dinner

While the Delaware team was here, we went out to dinner at a very nice Romanian restaurant. The food was great (as I'm finding all Romanian food is), but the service certainly left something to be desired.

After the salads came, a HUGE centipede came crawling out of Brian's. I thought he was going to throw up; his reaction was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Needless to say, after that, most of the salads didn't get eaten. Then, we all got our main dishes, and Brian got a meal that was completely different from what he ordered. When we told the waiter what had happened, he said that they had run out of what was ordered, so they just chose something else for him...strange. But, after the bug in his salad, he wasn't really hungry anyway. Then we got our desserts, and I'm waiting and waiting for mine to come, and it never did, so, once again, we tell the waiter, and they had run out of what I ordered, so they just didn't bring me anything!

Once again, this was a really nice restaurant! I'm just attributing it to cultural differences... :)

1 comment:

Unique: Just Like Everyone Else said...

Oh Lordy! When you said you updated, you weren't kidding! ;-) Sounds like fun - oh, and the sleeping thing? I can SO see you doing that! ;-) Haha, I'll send you some spanish to english dictionaries...
So, how's the weather?