Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some days, it's tough being blonde...

Okay, so I bought my plane tickets today, and it was surprisingly complicated. I need to arrive in Budapest (where I will then be picked up and driven to Romania) on June 21 which means that I need to leave on June 20, right? Well, that's what I thought, but then as I started looking at all the flights and times, I got sooo confused! Especially when I was looking at flights coming home - I will actually arrive home on the same date that I leave Romania/Budapest. I literally had to call my parents, tell them all the flight times, and make sure that I had all of my dates right. Anyway, I finally got it all figured out and bought my tickets; I leave on June 20 and return on August 5. Next step - let my contacts in Romania know when I will be arriving and pray that they are there to pick me up!!!

2 comments:

Unique: Just Like Everyone Else said...

Wow - this one's a while ago!! You're already there (it's the 21st right now), but I just wanted to tell you have fun and be safe, and bring back no more than two Romanian children (haha).
Love, Katie
**Oh, and remember that bag I showed you at Macy's, that was so Sex and the City? It was begging to come home with me, so I let it ;-) I thought you'd appreciate that! :-)

Behind The Lens.... said...

Hi! I have no idea when you will get this on your blog site...

I hope you arrived safely in Romania....I will have to call your mom this week to see if they have heard from you.

I miss you already although there is not much to report on here that is new. Max has been in the pool in his new "space suit" and makes no doubt to the fact that he loves his floating freedom! He puts his whole head under and then comes up laughing like crazy! Soooo cute.

I hope things are good way over yonder....write when you can!

Love ya!

Beth